Of all the styles and models of jackets that I have to say is that I love cardigans, and they are so versatile and easy to match you can get endless looks with just one. The trick is to know to get the right combinations, so I’ll give a few advice to combine a cardiganYou will see that it becomes one of your favorite garments. Notes:
- If you like the retro style You can make a cardigan a little longer than usual and has a wide leather belt. Combine it with jeans and a tee shirt or stick with the color of the jacket and you’ll be great.
- They are ideal for all year so you can carry hot or cold both night and day. If not too cold you can wear like a shirt or jersey if you model is set.
Cómo combinar una cardigan 2 Cómo combinar una cardigan
- One of the best combinations you get it with a white shirt that has the sleeves, and you will get the perfect look if you wear jeans too tight.
- Get a sleeveless cardigan for a casual lookAs long as you do not need to go formal. These models are well suited to your body so you will be ideal to carry it like a pole, especially if you combine it with a pleated skirt.
- A very classic look that looks great but is combined with a plain shirt and get a good contrast between the two items as far as colors are concerned. Ponte also jeans and sneakers and will follow a sport look sweeping.