One of the many styles you can wear when the dress is Safari styleA tendency in some times and some other forgotten but always looks great and is super good. This is not to be dressed from head to foot as if you were really going to a safari but combine the items required to give an air and get a look spectacular.
There are many items that are essential for this style and surely you will get several combinations, so these notes Tips for wearing a safari style:
- The shirt dresses are the garment of this style star and become a staple in your wardrobe, but must always be in earth tones and linen to give it more realism.
- Any shirt or blouse wide at earth tones I will do, attach it well with a belt and go. You can combine them with jeans and the contrast will be ideal. The coats and shorts are also important pieces in this style.
- As for footwear, sandals or brown shoes are the most commonly used, especially those with high heels. They could also avail yourself some boots or mountain boots, which are very popular right now.
- Accessories such as bracelets and necklaces you will be perfect if you carry wood, although the ideal is that you take them separately to avoid stress to the look. Combine them with clothes also clear that the contrast is greater.
- If you like wearing jewelry, those of bronze are the safari style features are timeless and as you take them at any time of year and almost any garment.
- The handmade accessories as earrings, bracelets, necklaces, belts, etc.. are also very special and will give a dramatic touch.
- Finally, I could not miss the classic safari hatChoose the one you like earth tones and green and you’re great.