The long skirts always been one of the stars in summer clothes this year that trend continues for the rest of the year and is one of the most acclaim clothes in the winter is about to begin. With them you can get looks fantastic in autumn colors as brown, tile, black or gray, and thus have a totally different air when you wear it in summer.
There are several keys to bring this type of skirts in the winter and get current style, the secret is knowing how to combine them. Takes note of these Tips for winter wear skirts:
- As best you will be combined with a cortito jersey not too tight, but you’re also ideal if you wear a shirt. Take what you wear is very important not to be a long garment and not go below the waist of the skirt.
- Never combine these skirts in winter XL clothing neither too long unless you are very high as it is the only way that suits you.
- A combination that looks great no matter what your height is to wear your long skirt with a jersey knit that is simple and in a neutral color and also wear a jacket or denim jacket. It will give a very casual look.
- For a more formal look you can combine it with an elegant and fine jersey to go adjusted for waist and add a belt. A great minimalist look that will not need to add an attachment to no recharge.
- As for accessories, dependenderá final style you want to carry but is not recommended that you get too many, the best is one or two to enhance the effect of the skirt and give the icing on the cake. With long necklaces and beads get a hippy look currently fashionable.
- The shoes can be very varied and you will be very much a dancers as a cowboy or a military boots. Any other characteristics depend on their shoes to see if you look good but with appropriate recommendations that I have insurance.